Wednesday 8 February 2012

Is there a Hitchcock movie in your backyard?

How well do you know your neighbours? I wondered this when I wrote Nightingale Vale a novel about 'psychos in the 'burbs'. Is it possible to be so mistaken about your neighbours that you have no idea who they are? Let's face it, I bet you've made up a few good stories yourself. But anyone could be living next door. I wonder if, like in,Psycho or Disturbia, what goes on right under your nose could be entirely missed. Then I remembered that sometime ago a young fox was found dead in my garden. At the time my writing associate was away. None of my neighbours had enquired where. I went down to the bottom of the garden, got out the pick axe and dug a large hole to bury the fox. That's, what you do right? My associate was not seen for several weeks. No one ever asked where they were and no one even noticed me dig a hole in broad daylight with a pick axe in the garden! I could have buried anything in there! My associate turned up a few days later. But hey just saying.


(CLICK ON THE ICON AT THE SIDE TO BUY THE THRILLER NIGHTINGALE VALE)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nightingale-Vale-Book-ebook/dp/B006J54U4W/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1326546604&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment