Saturday 17 August 2013

SEARING HOT NEW THIRLLER by DECLAN MUNRO


NEW RELEASE ON SALE 99C FROM TOMORROW!

What happens to a class when a cruel psychopath is released into its midst. Pia Lindsey is back!



"Raine glanced at Pia “Do you want to know what my surprise is now?” She said. Pia felt herself shift under the steady gaze. It was disconcerting. Raine seemed somehow much more in control now.

“What!” demanded Pia.

“I’ve killed Mr Dalziel,” she said in a low whisper.

Pia let out a startled snort of a laugh. "Don’t be ridiculous you couldn’t have.”

Raine gestured to the egg.  “We’re alike remember.”

Pia gripped Raine by the arm and hauled her out of the classroom. The others looked on through the glass door.

“What do you mean? He’s gone to visit his sick mother, that’s what they’re saying in the staffroom.”

“You told me you wanted him dealt with, I’ve dealt with him. Artfully, just as you suggested and I must say I did get a frisson out of it. I think those books did the trick. Have you ever killed before Ms Ashton?”  THAT MAY BE THE FATAL QUESTION.

for the first book in the Lindsey series see Nightingale Vale - It can be purchased on sale at 99c
Click the icon with the big hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment