Thursday, 13 September 2012

FROM BEHIND THE MIND contemporary poems

Belle Marsh in response to a facebook comment this morning.  I write all sorts of poems some deep and some light and I've put them all in the book. It really helped me through a mid-life transformation where I felt lots of new emotions. Everything suddenly became brilliantly coloured almost as if I was hallucinating lol. I felt like a teenager and had to rein myself in to avoid doing something crazy. Everything around me became vivid and facinating. It was downright weird. I have even got nonsence poems in there. I am feeling a bit more even now and I hope I can still find a muse.http://www.amazon.com/FROM-BEHIND-THE-MIND-ebook/dp/B0097SBW3U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1347602175&sr=8-2&keywords=From+behind+the+mind

No comments:

Post a Comment