Sunday 8 January 2012

Vampires and mysteries

Vampires Investigators, mystery and suspense. the arrival of a Vampire investigation mystery Belle Marsh interview Q What made you want to write about vampires A I have always had a fascination with vampires for as long as I can remember. Obviously the hammer horror films have an influence, but it does not matter if it is Anne Rice, twilight or true blood. I love them all. Q So,why did you decide to change the genre A The principle reason was that I also love midsomer murders, Inspecter Lynley, Columbo and Agatha Christie so I wanted a modern take on the classic mystery novel. Q What about the characters. A. I wanted to have an element of unrequited love because that tension between the characters is really important. Theynneed each other but are always somehow in an impossible situation. Q How did you come up with the concept of an English village. A Just in my head. Then I drew a map and let my imagination run wild. Q. You work for the same publishers as Declan Munro what do you think of his work A. I like anything the that is a fast paced read so a psychological thriller is just the ticket.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hoxton-Kirby-Vampire-Investigators-ebook/dp/B006V2B5O6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326228769&sr=8-1



BELLE MARSH

No comments:

Post a Comment